Terms & Conditions
Last updated: April 06, 2022
- 1. Contract
This Contract applies to impacteers.club, impacteers.club-branded apps, impacteers.club Learning and other impacteers.club related sites, apps, communications, businesses and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (“Services”), including the offsite collection of data for those Services, such as our ads and the “Apply with impacteers.club” and “Share with impacteers.club” plugins. Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Contract also applies to impacteers.club’s parent company and its affiliates and subsidiaries which is collectively called as Ti Steps Private Limited.
You are entering into this Contract with impacteers.club (also referred to as “we” and “us”). You are entering into this Contract with impacteers.club and it will be the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
1.2 Members and Visitors
When you register and join the impacteers.club Services, you become a member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a “Visitor.” You agree that you will provide the information and details required at the time of registration for registration.
2.1 Service Eligibility
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 16.
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “minimum age” or older; ((2) you are not already restricted by impacteers.club from using the Services. Creating an account with false information is a violation of our terms, including accounts registered on behalf of others or persons under the age of 16 and can attract appropriate legal action as applicable.
“Minimum Age” means 16 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for impacteers.club to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
Please explain here who can use the services (for e.g., Students, job seekers, employers, companies, entities, NGOs anything else deemed fit)
2.2 Your Account
Members are account holders. You agree to: (1) use a strong password and keep it confidential; (2) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections) and (3) follow the law and our list of Dos and Don’ts. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
As between you and others (including your employer), your account belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by another party for you to use (e.g., Recruiter seat bought by your employer), the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service; however, they do not have rights to your personal account
If you buy any of our paid Services (“Premium Services”), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes specific to the paid Services. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your paid Services. Also, you agree that:
Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g., exchange rates).
We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g., credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Services and to use to pay other Services you may buy unless otherwise indicated to us. You expressly agree that you will provide change of information of credit card upon its expiry and impacteers.club shall not be held responsible for any services disruption if any on account of failure of providing such change information.
If you purchase a subscription, your payment method automatically will be charged at the start of each subscription period for the fees and taxes applicable to that period. To avoid future charges, cancel before the renewal date. The Subscription gateway may be handled by a third party.
All of your purchases of Services are subject to impacteers.club refund policy.
We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
You can get a copy of your invoice through your impacteers.club account settings under Purchase History.
2.4 Notices and Messages
You agree that we will provide notices and messages to you in the following ways: (1) within the Service, or (2) sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number, physical address).
Please review your settings to messages you receive from us.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, articles, group posts, links to news articles, job postings, messages and mails. Information and content that you share, or post may be seen by other Members, Visitors or others (including off of the Services). Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., message content to your addressees, sharing content only to impacteers.club connections, restricting your profile visibility from search engines, or opting not to notify others of your impacteers.club profile update). For job searching activities, we default to not notifying your connections network or the public. So, if you apply for a job through our Service or opt to signal that you are interested in a job, our default is to share it only with the job poster.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
- Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to impacteers.club
As between you and impacteers.club, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services, and you are only granting impacteers.club and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license:
A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish and process, information and content that you provide through our Services and the services of others, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- We will not include your content in advertisements for the products and services of third parties to others without your separate consent (including sponsored content). However, we have the right, without payment to you or others, to serve ads near your content and information, and your social actions may be visible and included with ads,. If you use a Service feature, we may mention that with your name or photo to promote that feature within our Services, subject to your settings.
- We will get your consent if we want to give others the right to publish your content beyond the Services. However, if you choose to share your post as “public, everyone or similar”, we will enable a feature that allows other Members to embed that public post onto third-party services, and we enable search engines to make that public content findable though their services.
- While we may edit and make format changes to your content (such as translating or transcribing it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression or addition or deletion to your content.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.
By posting your content to any public or non-public area of any impacteers.club site including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant us and our affiliates, the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicense able (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed any impacteers.club site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to impacteers.club, you agree that impacteers.club can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without any compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. impacteers.club may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2 Service Availability
We may change, suspend or discontinue any of our Services. We may also modify our prices effective prospectively upon reasonable notice to the extent allowed under the law.
3.3 Third party Content, Sites and Apps
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. impacteers.club generally does not review content provided by our members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information. You also agree that impacteers.club is not responsible for any Lost/Stolen/Hacked information,Data or content provided by you. We cannot always prevent this misuse of our Services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. You also acknowledge the risk that you or your organization may be mistakenly associated with content about others when we let connections and followers know you or your organization were mentioned in the news. impacteers.club may help connect Members offering their services containing but not limited to, career coaching, job search, resume building, pod casts, chat rooms, mentoring, with Members seeking services. You must be at least 18 years of age to offer, perform or procure these services. You acknowledge that impacteers.club does not supervise, direct, control or monitor Members in the performance of these services and agree that (1) impacteers.club is not responsible for the offering, performance or procurement of these services, (2) impacteers.club does not endorse any particular Member’s offered services, and (3) nothing shall create an employment, agency, or joint venture relationship between impacteers.club and any Member offering services or you directly or indirectly. If you are a member offering services, you represent and warrant that you have all the required licenses and will provide services consistent with our utmost professional manner and skill.
Similarly, impacteers.club may help you register for and/or attend events organized by Members and connect with other Members who are attendees at such events. You agree that (1) impacteers.club is not responsible for the conduct of any of the Members or other attendees at such events, (2) impacteers.club does not endorse any particular event listed on our Services, (3) impacteers.club does not review and/or vet any of these events, and (4) that you will adhere to these terms and conditions that apply to such events.
impacteers.club reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. impacteers.club reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if you breach this Contract or the law or are misusing the Services
3.5 Intellectual Property Rights
impacteers.club reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are the trademarks of impacteers.club unless it’s a third-party property which may require to be used by impacteers.club in due course to provide it’s services. All impacteers.club trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used for our Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Impacteers.club. The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owner’s rights. As a condition to your use of impacteers.club website, product or services, you agree not to use impacteers.club or any other site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any impacteers.club account holders, and block access to impacteers.club and/or the other it’s any other allied sites or applications of any Users who infringe the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked. We do not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on our website, and we reserve the right of deletion or removal of any content without prior notice if it comes to our knowledge or if it is notified that such content infringes and/or violates any third party’s Trademark, Copy right and / or any other intellectual property right and we may also terminate access to its Website. We also restrict our members / users/ visitors from copying, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, disassemble any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of any impacteers.club site.
The contents of impacteers.club and of all other websites under the Company’s control, whether partial or otherwise (and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the “impacteers.club Sites”), such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other impacteers.club content (collectively, “impacteers.club Content”), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All impacteers.club content is the property of impacteers.club or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the impacteers.club sites is the exclusive property of impacteers.club and is protected by appropriate country specific and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the impacteers.club content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original impacteers.club content on any authorized copy you make of the impacteers.club content. You may not sell or modify the impacteers.club content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the impacteers.club content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of impacteers.club in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes impacteers.club ‘s intellectual property rights.
Any code that impacteers.club creates to generate or display any impacteers.club content or the pages making up any impacteers.club site is also protected by impacteers.club ‘s copyright and you may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the impacteers.club content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing impacteers.club content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the impacteers.club content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the company creates to generate any impacteers.club content or the pages making up any impacteers.club site which is also protected by the Company’s copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause.
3.6 Automated Processing
We use the information and data that you provide and that we have about Members to make recommendations for connections, content and features and individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees and information that may be useful to you, which may include data and information about you to recommend jobs to you and you to recruiters. In addition, impacteers.club may be used by individuals for permitted professional and personal networking purposes. Your use of our services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with us. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with us, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that You submit, publish or display on our site. Keeping your profile accurate and up to date helps us to make these recommendations more accurate and relevant.
- Disclaimer and Limit of Liability
4.1 No Warranty
IMPACTEERS.CLUB AND ITS AFFILIATES MAKE NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY ABOUT THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY REPRESENTATION THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN DATA/CONTENT, AND PROVIDE THE SERVICES (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, IMPACTEERS.CLUB AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, ACCURACY OF DATA, RELAIBILITY OF DATA, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF DATA AND INFORMATION NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The use of all impacteers.club sites and its content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to our sites and may be made at any time. impacteers.club cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of any of our site. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from impacteers.club or through or from any of our site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4.2 Exclusion of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AND UNLESS IMPACTEERS.CLUB HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT OVERRIDES THIS CONTRACT), IMPACTEERS.CLUB, INCLUDING ITS AFFILIATES, ITS GROUP COMPANIES, ITS REPRESENTATIVES, WILL NOT BE LIABLE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION (E.G., OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS), LOSS OF DATA (E.G., DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF, OR CHANGES TO, YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT) OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
IMPACTEERS.CLUB AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE) TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTRACT FOR ANY AMOUNT THAT EXCEEDS THE TOTAL FEES PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO IMPACTEERS.CLUB FOR THE SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF THIS CONTRACT, IF ANY.
4.3 Basis of the Bargain; Exclusions
The limitations of liability in this Section 4 are part of the basis of the bargain between you and impacteers.club and shall apply to all claims of liability (e.g., warranty, tort, negligence, contract and law) even if impacteers.club or its affiliates has been told of the possibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
These limitations of liability do not apply to liability for death or personal injury or for fraud, gross negligence or intentional misconduct, or in cases of negligence where a material obligation has been breached, a material obligation being such which forms a prerequisite to our delivery of services and on which you may reasonably rely, but only to the extent that the damages were directly caused by the breach and were foreseeable upon conclusion of this Contract and to the extent that they are typical in the context of this Contract.
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback.
- Members and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Services.
- Sections 4, 6, 7, and 8.2 of this Contract.
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
6. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
This section shall not deprive you of any mandatory consumer protections under the law of the country to which we direct Services to you, where you have your habitual residence.
You and impacteers.club agree that the laws of Germany, excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Contract and/or the Services. You and impacteers.club both agree that all claims and disputes can be litigated only in Frankfurt, and you and impacteers.club each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts
7. General Terms
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it unenforceable, you and we agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and we agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract.
This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don’t act to enforce a breach of this Contract, that does not mean that impacteers.club has waived its right to enforce this Contract. You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that impacteers.club may assign this Contract to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third-party beneficiaries to this Contract.
- impacteers.club “Dos and Don’ts”
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated
- Use your real name on your profile; and
- Use the Services in a professional manner
- Shall not violate any of the terms and conditions mentioned herein
You agree that you will not:
- Create a false identity, misrepresent your identity, create a member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another’s account.
- Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons or any other technology) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services.
- Override any security feature or bypass or circumvent any access controls or use limits of the Service (such as caps on keyword searches or profile views);
- Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of impacteers. club
- Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer)
- Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission,
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of impacteers. club, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “impacteers.club” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source.
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by impacteers.club without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited impacteers.club trainer).
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell or otherwise monetize the Services or related data or access to the same, without impacteers.club consent;
- Deep link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without impacteers.club consent;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages.
- Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose.
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services.
- Overlay or otherwise modify the Services or their appearance (such as by inserting elements into the Services or removing, covering, or obscuring an advertisement included on the Services).
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
- Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party.
- Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party.
- Set more than one copy of the same resume to public at any one time.
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users.
- Post any jobs on any impacteers.club Site for any competitor of impacteers.club or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with impacteers.club ;
- Post jobs or content on any impacteers.club Site that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, “hidden” keywords, repetitive keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited.
- Use any impacteers.club Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
- Post or submit to any impacteers.club Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own.
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any impacteers.club Site.
- Post jobs or content on any impacteers.club Site that contain multiple job requirements in one description/posting or refreshing the same job multiple times.
- Post jobs or content on any impacteers.club Site seeking money, periodic payment in any form.
- Post jobs or content which are not exactly offering jobs but offer services such as immigration /visa processing etc.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any impacteers.club Site’s infrastructure.
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any impacteers.club Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such impacteers.club Site.
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the impacteers.club Content or information available from any impacteers.club Site including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms; or
- Frame or link to any of impacteers.club Content or information available from any impacteers.club Site.
- Use the impacteers.club Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by impacteers.club ’s discretion.
impacteers.club also specifically prohibits any use / insertion of any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on impacteers.club and all Users agree not to use / insert any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on impacteers.club india.com.
impacteers.club may in its sole discretion, restrict or terminate the offending User’s ability to access the impacteers.club Site(s) and determine whether to take any other actions or to remove or request the removal of the User Content. impacteers.club has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. Additionally, impacteers.club has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
You consent that you may participate in any of the events on this platform, including but not limited to webinars, Q&A sessions, audio and /or video recordings, pod casts, and interview, impacteers.club may record any event and can further play back any recordings and use it for its promotional or marketing activities in whole or in parts.
10. Complaints and contact
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
For general inquiries, and notices or service of process, you may email us to email@example.com
You can contact us online by raising a ticket through the help button (?) in the bottom right corner or by writing a mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org